Supplementary Allowance – Not Head of Household
A Supplementary Allowance may be awarded to a person having a low income and is currently not in receipt of a Children’s Allowance. This allowance is intended to help a person bridge his income requirements.
What you’ll get
The payments for this allowance are issued every 13 weeks in advance.
Please click here for a Schedule of Benefits Rates.
- A single person who is not a head of household and is living with his parents whilst being in gainful employment
- The total reckonable income shall not exceed €10,221
- The income ceiling is based on income and emoluments for Year of Assessment 2020; Foreign Pension Income for Year of Assessment 2021 and Local Pension Income for Current Year 2022
- Copy of ID Card from both sides
- Declaration stating clearly with whom applicant is living
- FS3 of the relevant year
How to apply
Fill in and submit the application online.