Child in Care Benefit - Residential Service

Details of Residential Service from where claim is being made

Details of Head of Residential Service

Details of Children about whom claim is being made

Additional Children Form:   

Bank Account Details

Benefit should be deposited in a Savings or Current Account, but not in a Loan Account.

Necessary Documents

Declaration Form

Signed Declaration Form:*   

IMPORTANT: So as not to have the benefit forfeited, clam should be received by the Department of Social Security within six (6) months from when the child started living within the Residential Service.

To receive a copy of the application, type your email address below

      Department of Social Security
      38, Ordnance Street
      Valletta VLT 1021
 Contact Numbers
      Freephone 153

      International Calls
      +356 21255153*
      * This is not a freephone number