Tapering - Person Who Marries or enters a Civil Union / Cohabiting

Beneficiary Details

I declare that I got married / entered a civil union / cohabiting, and therefore request that I start receiving Social Assistance tapered to a period of employment not exceeding three years.

Details of the Person You Married or entered in a Civil Union / Cohabiting with

Bank Account Details

Benefit is to be deposited in a Savings or Current Bank Account but not in a Loan Account. The indicated account must be in the name of the beneficiary.

Necessary Documents

Signed Declaration Form:*   

To receive a copy of the application, type your email address below

      Department of Social Security
      38, Ordnance Street
      Valletta VLT 1021
 Contact Numbers
      Freephone 153

      International Calls
      +356 21255153*
      * This is not a freephone number