Site Logo
Site Logo
  • MT
  • EN

Subscribe to stay informed about the latest Social Policy news.


Contact Details – Update Foreign Address


This service provides the facility to change your postal address registered with the Department of Social Security if you are going to reside abroad or if you are already residing abroad and want to change your address to a different country.

If you are residing abroad and you already have a foreign postal address registered with the Department of Social Security, you can change your postal address within the same country of residence,  by clicking here. In such instances the user must authenticate with an e-ID issued by Identity Malta to access this online service.

What you’ll get

Change of your postal address from a Maltese postal address to a foreign postal address and vice-versa; or to a different country. This information will not be updated instantly as it would need to be vetted first.


General eligibility criteria:

  • You would need to provide your new full address that you want to change to.
  • You would also need to provide your Pension Number.
  • If you are in receipt of the Contributory Retirement Grant for Non-Pensioners, you need to provide your Identity Card Number instead of your Pension Number.

    How to apply

    Fill in and submit the application online.