Social Security’s Top 10 Webpages for 2022
The Social Security website offers a wide range of resources and tools to help individuals understand the various benefits and services available and how they can benefit from them. Whether you are looking for information on retirement benefits, disability benefits, or survivor benefits, the website has everything you need to know.
In addition to providing information on the different benefits available, the website also allows individuals to conduct business with the Social Security department. This includes the ability to apply for benefits, check the status of an application, and manage your benefits once they have been approved.
We made a list of the 10 most popular webpages on our website to help you find what you need easily. These pages contain information on the most commonly used benefits and services. Here are our top 10 webpages.
- Contact Us
- Social Security Contributions
- Information and Applications for Benefits and Services
- In-Work Benefit
- Registration under the Social Security Act
- Family Benefits
- Benefits Calculators
- Create your e-ID account to access Social Security online services
- Children’s Allowance and Child Birth or Adoption Bonus – Annual Income less than threshold
Remember that if you are looking for information on Social Security benefits or need to conduct business with the department, the first place to go is socialsecurity.gov.mt.